7.27.2013

DIY │ How to Make Beergarita's



Hi Everyone!
 
 I am always looking for new cocktails to try out. I recently found a new one you can make ahead. It's perfect for parties and summer BBQ's or a relaxing night with friends - Beergaritas!
 
Similar to a Margarita, this cocktail contains Beer and Tequila together! I know that might sound a little much but when mixed with the other ingredients this cocktail is perfectly balanced in taste.
 
 This was my first time trying a Beergarita and they are absolutely delicious!
 
Thanks to my friend Ms. Dalia for sharing the recipe. Now I will share with ya'll!
 
 
What you will need to made Beergarita's:
 
 Beer (we used Corona)
Tequila
Frozen Limeade concentrate
7-up or Sprite
Salt
Chile con Limon
Ice
Serving pitcher
Wooden spoon
 
Add to serving pitcher one bottle of beer and one frozen Limeade concentrate. Use the empty Limeade container to measure Tequila and 7-up. Add one container full of Tequila and one container full of 7-up. Add ice and stir. To prepare the rim of the cup or glass. Wet the rim of your glass with water or a little lemon juice. Mix salt and the Chile con Limon together on a plate or shallow dish. Place rim of glass in the mixture. Now your ready to pour your Beergarita's, serve and enjoy!
 
 
Beergarita's are sure to be a hit at your next summer get together!
 
 Try them out and let me know what you think!
 
Enjoy!
 
Annie xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
*I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment